ABOUT THE PRODUCT
EASY INSTALLATION | DROP-IN
for grid ceilings, EU-style
dimension 595 x 595 mm
- Install the panels in the grid (600 x 600 mm), by just laying them in.
- After that, fix the panels with a clip (see picture), easy does it.
- You can (spray)paint the grid in the color of the panels if necessary.
EASY INSTALLATION | NAIL-UP
for walls, furniture and ceilings
dimension 615 x 615 mm
an 7mm overlap on the sides
- Make a drawing of your ceiling or wall. Draw the layout of the panels and if you use them, the fillers and moldings.
- Make sure the wall/ceiling you are installing the panels on is flat.
- Take the drawing of 1. and draw the middle line on your wall or ceiling.
- Begin in the middle of the area and work from the middle to the outside.
- First install all the panels. After that it is optional to install fillers and/or moldings.
- The panels can be attached with a nail gun or montagekit.
- If you use nails, place them every 15 to 30 cm on the side of the panels.
- In case you use moldings: we advise you if you install the larger moldings, to use a piece of wood behind the corners and the seems.
DO I NEED TO FINISH THE PANELS MYSELF?
All panels, except RAW don’t need a finish anymore. The powder coating on the front protects the steel, and keeps it bright and shiny. If you wish you can add a personal touch by giving the coated tiles an extra layer of paint to create a more vintage look.
Only the RAW panels do not have a finish. These panels can be painted or decorated by yourself or an artist of your choice. Click here for inspiration.